WHO WE ARE
The Georgia Chapter of CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) is a commercial real estate association that brings together Georgia’s best and brightest professionals for networking events, behind-the-scenes access to new developments, trends and best practices, and educational opportunities.
The Georgia Chapter of CCIM was established in 1972 to promote professionalism in the commercial investment brokerage industry through education. We have more than 300 active members throughout the state who are engaged in every facet of corporate and institutional real estate, general commercial and investment brokerage, as well as related professions in which real estate is a major concern, such as accounting, appraisal, and law.
WHAT IS A CCIM?
- A CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) is a recognized expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry.
- A CCIM is part of a global commercial real estate network with members across North America and more than 30 countries.
- The CCIM lapel pin is earned after completing a designation process that ensures CCIMs are proficient not only in theory but also in practice.
- This professional network has enabled CCIM members to close thousands of transactions annually, representing more than $200 billion in value.
- This elite corps of CCIMs includes brokers, leasing professionals, investment counselors, asset managers, appraisers, corporate real estate executives, property managers, developers, institutional investors, commercial lenders, attorneys, bankers, and other allied professionals.
- As a result, the experts who possess the CCIM designation are an invaluable resource for commercial real estate owners, investors, and users.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Designation Promotion committee works to promote the CCIM designation throughout the Georgia marketplace.
Contact: Marcy Thomas, CCIM
Contact: Denise Lo, CCIM
Contact: Dionne Edwards, CCIM
Contact: Ethan Armentrout, CCIM
Contact: Daniel Weingarten, CCIM
Contact: Katie Sentell, CCIM
Contact: Brian Hughs, CCIM